Some of this quarter's releases are highlighted in the Feature Release digest video for March-May 2021:
Ability to Export and Import Workflow Designs between Demo and Production
- File Type Support in Repository
- (PDF, .DOC, .DOCX, .XLS, .XLSX, EML, .tif, .jpg, .png, .jpeg, .msg, .txt, .ppt)
- these file types will not render in the document viewer, aside from PDF
- Push Documents as Salesforce Files for Workflow Sync
- Counterparty Collaboration Features
- Introducing new capabilities that make it easier for your team to collaborate with counterparties.
- Multiple Document on Workflow Designer
- Approval Reasons
- Wondering why your approval or someone else’s approval is necessary? Now, when you hover over a conditional approval on the Review Step, a tooltip will explain why the approval is being requested, based on the condition in Workflow Designer.
Automatically Submit When Launching From Salesforce
- If your company has Workflow Launch configured from Salesforce, users will no longer be required to press Submit on the Launch Form. The workflow will automatically submit.
Rename Workflow Designer Fields with Capitalization of the same word
- You are now able to rename your fields in WFD with different capitalizations of the same word. Use this to keep your naming conventions consistent — e.g. rename “governing law” to “Governing law”.
- Updated Field Tag Menu in Workflow Designer
- Field Attribute Tags in your Workflow Designer template can now be replaced, formatted, or removed by hovering over the tags within the document.
- Company Admin Settings Page - Track Change Default Setting
- Under Company Settings > Settings > Turn on or off track changes for Editor here. By default, this will beon.
- Allow Company Admins to Invite New Users via Activity Feed
- Select Signature Coordinators and Archivers from User Dropdown in Launch Form
- Push Documents as Salesforce File via Record Sync Configuration
- Adjustable Column Widths in Repository
- Hover and drag to extend or reduce a column in your Repository view.
- Copy a Form Question in Workflow Designer
- Select Approvers from User Dropdown in Launch Form
- View Full Email Threads from An Activity Feed in a New Tab
- Disabled Fields on Workflow Designer
- Select Signer Assignees from User List on Workflow Designer
- Table Rendering Enhancements on Ironclad Editor
- Forms UI Enhancements
- Slight enhancements were made to font colors, spacing, and styling to help improve readability and usage.