Some of this quarter's releases are highlighted in the Feature Release digest video for March-May 2021:
- Share Document Reply To Update
- The Share Document sender's email will now be included in the Reply-To.
- Ability to Edit Comments in Ironclad Editor
- Allow Workflow Designer Condition Names to Include Symbols (> <+=-)
- Support Mapping Record Id to Salesforce Object Field in Record Sync
- Workflow Title Configuration
- Allow Different File Names for "Draft" and "Signed"
- Use Rich Text Editor for Field Tagging in File Paths and File Name
- Flexible Workflow Approvals
- Workflow Designer Field Usage Pane
- Link Related Records in Repository Metadata
- Set Group Permissions on a Per Record Basis in the Repository
- Filter for Record ID in the Repository
- Path Workflow API Endpoint
- Show Entire Condition Name on Hover in Workflow Designer Attribute Panel
- Add/Remove Signers for “Our Paper” Workflow Designer Workflows
- New Editor Design
- Date Picker Format Change
- Date fields have been updated to a “Month D, YYYY” format from the “MM/DD/YYYY” format. Previously, users could type “03/18/2020” into the field and have that date selected. Now, users will need to type out “March 18, 2020".
- Change Display Format for Dates in Repository
- Change of dates for international users to mmmm/d/yyyy format
- Download Non-PDF files from Preview Panel in Repository
- Getting Started: Contractor Requestor Guide
- Azure SCIM Provisioning Setup
- OneLogin SCIM Provisioning Setup
- Agreement Date Visible on Related Record Search
- This UI improvement means the agreement date for each record will now appear when searching for records to link in the launch form.