This topic will provide a basic overview of the Activity Feed. This includes how to view the Activity Feed from the Repository or Dashboard, and view a full email thread from the Activity Feed.
The Activity Feed tracks all of the activity that takes place in each workflow. You can view real-time progress, updates, and even communicate with the other participants in your workflow by adding comments. Various document versions are also captured and saved in the Activity Feed so that you can reference previous negotiations and edits.
Actions Included in the Activity Feed
The following actions are recorded in the Activity Feed:
- Workflow Submitter Generating Document or Submitting Document(s)
- Documents Downloaded
- Documents Updated (Editor or via Update Document)
- Information Edited
- Approvals Added
- Approvals Collected
- @mentions and Comments by Workflow Participants
- Signature(s) Requested
- Signature(s) viewed and collected
Actions taken on the workflow are also available in snippets on the Dashboard.
- To view a workflow’s Activity Feed from the Repository:
- Click the Repository tab and select the record you want to view the Activity Feed for.
- Scroll down, and then click View Workflow. You are directed back to the workflow and its’ Activity Feed.
- To view a workflow’s Activity Feed from the Dashboard:
- Click the Dashboard tab and select the workflow you want to view the Activity Feed for.
- If you want to view a completed workflow, in the left panel, click Completed. Select the completed workflow you want to view the Activity Feed for.
- If an email is replied to via Share Document or a direct workflow email, you can expand the full email thread in a new tab. Click View full email thread.
Hide Email from Activity Feed
- If the email contains sensitive information, you can click the X to the right of the email content to hide it from the Activity Feed, then click Hide Email Content. This action cannot be undone.