This topic will provide you with tips to configure contracts for your Legal Center.
This topic is specific to the Classic Clickwrap Experience. If you are using the Clickwrap New Experience, refer to the New Experience Clickwrap documentation.
There are specific ways to set up your Contracts in Ironclad Clickwrap in order to be the most signer-friendly in your Legal Centers.
Add a Table of Contents
The best way to make your Contracts easily accessible for your signers in the Legal Center is to add a Table of Contents with anchors at the top of the Contract.
Anchors are like bookmarks in a document. When they are applied to a line in the Table of Contents, upon clicking that line, signers will be automatically routed to the associated section in the Contract.
Format the Table of Contents
- Using the editor, add a Table of Contents heading at the top of the Contract.
- Beneath the Tables of Contents heading, add the names of the Contract’s sections in your desired style and hierarchy.
Create Anchors for the Table of Contents
- Scroll down to and highlight the first section of the Contract.
- Click Set Block Anchor.
- Enter a name for the section’s anchor in your desired naming convention, then click OK.
Note: The anchor name must be completely unique across all Contracts in your site.
- Scroll up to the Table of Contents and highlight the corresponding section’s name.
- Click Insert Link.
- In the URL field, enter a pound sign/hashtag, then the anchor name. Click Insert.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for the remaining sections in the Contract.
Add Translations to Versions
This feature is no longer being sold.
If you have access to the Translations feature and have questions, reach out to Ironclad Support.