This topic will walk you through how to create additional Legal Centers.
This topic is specific to the Classic Clickwrap Experience. If you are using the Clickwrap New Experience, refer to the New Experience Clickwrap documentation.
Depending on your plan, you may have access to create additional Legal Centers beyond your default Legal Centers.
The most common reason to create additional Legal Centers is to categorize signer-specific Contracts relevant only for a particular signer group into one Legal Center.
This is accomplished by creating an additional Legal Center and adding only relevant Contracts to it, such as a Partner Legal Center with only partnership Contracts or a Customer Legal Center with only customer Contracts.
Create a Legal Center
- Click your user icon in the bottom left corner, then Settings.
- Click Legal Centers. If you do not see Legal Centers listed, you either lack Admin privileges or only have access to basic branding capabilities in Ironclad Clickwrap.
- Click the plus sign button in the bottom right corner. This will create a new Legal Center and take you to its settings page.
- Adjust settings and add applicable Contracts, as desired. Refer to Manage Legal Centers and Customize Legal Centers to learn more.
- Click Publish in the top right corner to make the Legal Center accessible externally.