This topic will provide you with an overview of Clickwrap Legal Centers.
This topic is specific to the Classic Clickwrap Experience. If you are using the New Clickwrap Experience, refer to the New Experience Clickwrap documentation.
Legal Center Overview
When you publish a new version of a Contract in Ironclad Clickwrap, that new version will automatically push to the Legal Center, so your signers always see the most up-to-date version of your Contracts.
A default Legal Center is automatically included with your Ironclad Clickwrap account. It contains all published, public Contracts in the associated site.
Depending on your plan, you may have access to create additional Legal Centers in your site. To learn more about additional Legal Centers, refer to Create Additional Legal Centers.
Legal Center Layout
- Table of Contents: Lists the public, published Contracts on your Legal Center.
- Version Dropdown: Displays a list of the Contract’s previous versions.
- Effective Date: The date the selected version was effective. This can be modified in-app.
- Download Link: Upon click, downloads a PDF of the Contract version.
- Manage Legal Centers
- Customize Legal Centers
- Set Up a Legal Center Custom Subdomain
- Tips to Configure Contracts for the Legal Center