- Activity Feed Overview
- Activity Feed Actions Include
- View Full Email Threads from Activity Feed in New Tab
- Access Activity Feed From Dashboard
- Access Workflow/Activity Feed From Record
Activity Feed Overview
Track all of the activity happening in your workflow in the Activity Feed. View real-time progress, updates and even communicate with the other participants in your workflow by adding comments.
Various document versions are captured and saved in the Activity Feed so that you can reference previous negotiations and edits.
Activity Feed Actions Include:
- Workflow Submitter Generating Document or Submitting Document(s)
- Documents Downloaded
- Documents Updated (Editor or via Update Document)
- Information Edited
- Approvals Added
- Approvals Collected
- @mentions and Comments by Workflow Participants
- Signature(s) Requested
- Signature(s) viewed and collected
Actions taken on the workflow will also be available in snippets on the Dashboard. View this article for more information.
View Full Email Threads From Activity Feed in New Tab
If an email is replied to via Share Document or a direct workflow email, you can expand the full email thread that will open in a new tab. The entire email will be viewable in this new tab for review.
Access Activity Feed From Dashboard
Ironclad saves workflow Activity Feeds even after the contract is fully executed and the workflow is complete. That way you have an audit trail of the contract execution process that you can go back and refer to if need be. Click on the Completed Tab of your Dashboard to access and view workflows and review the Activity that took place on that workflow.
Access Workflow/Activity Feed From Record
Go into the Repository > Click Record > Scroll Down > View Workflow to be redirected back to the Workflow/Activity Feed.