What are Administrators?
Company Administrators are the users responsible for maintaining their company’s Ironclad platform. As an Administrator, you have access to key features and have the ability to control permissions for other users. Details are listed out below:
- Dashboard for Admins
- Workflow Actions for Admins
- Repository and Reporting for Admins
- Company Settings and Integrations for Admins
Administrators have access to all past, current, and future workflows on the dashboard.
- They have the ability to start any workflow that is published on their Ironclad instance.
- They have full oversight and visibility into all in-progress, completed, and canceled workflows on the dashboard.
As an Administrator, you have the ability to perform certain actions within a workflow.
- Administrators are able to Preserve approvals when editing a workflow either via Update Document or Edit Info.
Repository and Reporting
- By default, Administrators have view and edit access to all records for all workflow types (current and future) in the Repository.
- They have the ability to configure workflow reminders for contracts that are coming up for expiration. For information on how to enable this, visit this article.
- Administrators by default have access to Process Metrics reporting which allows the generation of a report on the status progression and user actions of all contracts in a given time frame.
- Administrators have access to the Export Results reporting feature in the Repository.
Company Settings and Integrations
Administrators are responsible for managing user permissions for their company.
- Admins are able to create Groups and maintain permissions for each Group. To see how to set-up user permission reference this article.
- By default, all Admins have access to build and manage workflows in Workflow Designer.
- They have the ability to add other Administrator users to Ironclad.
In addition to controlling groups and permissions, Administrators can configure integrations via the Company Settings page. See below for available integrations and how to set them up:
Disclaimer: changing your company email domain will prohibit access to Ironclad. Please contact Support (email@example.com) for assistance prior to migrating domains.