If you are an Admin user or a user that has been given permissions to view Repository, you will have access to this feature.
- To enable, go to the user’s personal profile and select User Settings. Go to the Notifications tab and check the box next to “Enable weekly emails…”
This is what an email will look like:
- Click the plus (+) sign to view additional records
- Each entry is a link to the record in Ironclad
The email goes out every Monday morning and contracts with expiration dates within 120 days of that Monday are included in the email.
This email is to
- Remind user that a contract is coming up for expiration (e.g. triggered by Contract Expiration Date)
- Remind user that a contract is coming up for renewal (e.g. triggered by Contract Renewal Date)
In order to use this feature
- Key date record tracking must be set up
If any of your workflows include any of the following record properties you will receive expiration notifications:
- Agreement Expiration Date
- Non-Standard Expiration Date
- Counterparty Termination Date
- Own Termination Date Termination Date
- Opt-Out Notice Date
- Renewal Notice Date
- Auto-Renew Advance Notice Date
You also have the ability to customize which date properties are included in the weekly email by clicking Customize date properties. This will allow you to enable additional key date record properties that you have access to beyond the default ones or disable any you don't want to be included.
If you’re unsure, check in with your CSM or Legal Engineer on whether any key date record tracking is set up, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.