The process metrics reporting feature allows Ironclad Admin users to generate a report on the status progression and user actions of all contracts in a given time frame.
This feature is not automatically enabled. If you would like access to this feature, please contact your company’s Customer Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it enabled.
Once the reporting feature has been enabled for your company, if you are an Admin user, you will see a new drop-down menu to the right of the “Start a New Workflow” button that says More.
Click on the menu and select Generate Report.
After you select Generate Report, you will be prompted to specify the range of dates for the workflows you are requesting a report of.
- Click Send Report – a confirmation note will appear in the bottom right corner.
Note: Please be patient while you wait for your report! Generating the report can take several minutes to an hour depending on the timeline selected and the number of workflows.
Workflows included in the time frame are those that were live within the time selected. Workflows started before the period, but Approved, Signed, Archived, and Cancelled in the time frame will also be included in the report. Once the report is completed, you will receive a notification email that “Your Ironclad Workflow Report is Ready…” with an excel spreadsheet attached.
What to Expect in Excel
First Tab: Overview
The excel file opens to a summary page.
- The top left graph is “Total Workflows Launched” - Workflows that were live in the time period
- The top right graph is “Average Days to Completion” - The average number of days to complete a contract from “Create” through “Sign”
- The middle graph is “Count of Workflows by Step” - A summation of workflows in each step (including canceled workflows)
- The bottom graph is “Workflows Launched by Group” - This pulls from the Groups in your Company Settings page.
Second Tab: Workflow Steps Breakdown
This tab breaks down workflows by type and what stage they are in.
- It is a more granular version of the “Count of Workflows By Step” graph on the “Overview” tab
Third Tab: User Actions
This tab breaks down actions by User.
Fourth Tab: Pivots
This tab is a bridge between Right Tabs in Blue (raw data) and Left Tabs in Red (graphs) as the pivot tables
Blue Tabs - Raw data
These tabs have timestamps for different actions by users on each workflow
- can use this raw data to create more graphs of your own if desired