Depending on the type of workflow, there may be a variety of methods for sending your document for signatures.
Automatic Signature Requests
In most templatized workflows, once all approvals have been collected, Ironclad will automatically send signature requests to the designated counterparty and company signers via your company’s E-signature provider.
Drag and Drop
Inbound workflows will typically have a drag and drop feature for collecting signatures.
After your document has been approved, you can either upload a fully signed agreement or choose to Collect signatures online.
Collect Online Signatures
- Enter the names and emails of everyone who will need to sign the agreement
- Click the plus sign on the right to add additional signers.
Some workflows have Sequential Signatures enabled, meaning the order in which you add signatories matters. For more information on this feature see the Understanding Sequential Signatures article.
- Once all names and email addresses have been added, click Prepare Document to open the Document Preparation Checklist.
- Drag and drop signature, date, and text fields into your contract. Signature fields are required but date and text are optional.
- Each field is resizeable. Simply click and drag the bottom right corner of the box to expand.
- Click Finish & Request Signature. Ironclad will then send a signature request to the designated signers via your company’s E-signature provider.
Note: Use the Activity Feed to track when a signature request has been viewed.