Administrators can create, update, delete, and manage the membership of Ironclad groups. See the Administrator Role article for more details regarding Administrator permissions/abilities.
Creating a Group
- From the Groups tab under Company Settings, select Create Group.
Updating a Group
- Select a group to change its name, and manage membership.
- Click the 3 dots button next to a user's name to set as the default user or remove them from the group.
- Selecting Edit Group will allow you to manage group-level permissions.
Managing Group Membership
- Select Add Members to add existing users to a group. You can search or navigate the dropdown to select individual or multiple users.
Deleting a Group
- Delete Group will permanently delete a group and all related settings. Only do this if you are sure that the group is not currently in use. If you are unsure, please reach out to Ironclad Support (email@example.com) before deleting a group.