By integrating your cloud storage, Ironclad can automatically name and store your draft and signed contracts in your company's cloud storage solution. You can think of Ironclad as a user who you will need to add to your existing Cloud Storage solution and grant read, edit and save permission. If certain folders (e.g "NDAs) do not already exist, Ironclad will create a new one to provide a logical and consistent folder structure as new contracts are created, executed and stored.
The naming conventions and folder structure used by Ironclad is customizable. Your Legal Engineer or CSM will work with you to determine this for each workflow.
The key to successful integrations with your cloud storage platform is connecting Ironclad to the "Root Folder" in which your company's contracts live. For most Legal teams, this means sharing the Legal folder. If you are unsure what this means for your company, please reach out to your CSM or Legal Engineer.
Share read and edit permissions for the root folder with email@example.com. Contact Support@ to let them know when this is completed, so they can confirm the connection was successful.
Note: Dropbox Team Folders are unable to be linked to Ironclad because you cannot make firstname.lastname@example.org a member of the folder. We recommend creating a folder within the Team folder and sharing that with us as the root folder to link to Ironclad.
1. Share Editor permissions for the root folder with email@example.com. Note, "Viewer Uploader" permissions are not adequate for the tasks Ironclad needs to perform through the workflows.
2. Ironclad needs to know the Root Folder ID, to ensure files end up in the right folder in Box. The ID is the string of letters and/or numbers that appears before the “/” and your folder name. See the screenshot below to find this:
3. Once you have shared the folder with firstname.lastname@example.org, please send the Folder ID to your CSM who will use this to complete the integration.
There are two ways to integrate with Google Drive: My Drive folder and Shared Drive. Files in a My Drive folder are owned by an individual but can be shared with others. Shared Drives are owned by a team or group.
My Drive Folder:
1. Share read and edit permissions for the root folder with email@example.com.
2. Ironclad needs to know the Root Folder ID, to ensure files end up in the right folder in Google Drive. The ID is the string of letters and numbers that appears after the last “/” at the end of the URL when you open the Google Drive folder in your browser. See the highlighted portion of the URL below for an example of a Google Drive Folder ID.
3. Once you have shared the folder with firstname.lastname@example.org, please send the Folder ID to your CSM who will use this to complete the integration.
Shared Drive Folder:
1. Select the shared drive in Google Drive where you would like files from Ironclad to be saved.
2. Click Add members. Enter email@example.com, select Content Manager access, and click Send
3. Ironclad will need the Shared Drive ID to complete the integration. The ID is the string of letters and numbers that appears after the last “/” at the end of the URL when you open the Google Drive folder in your browser. See the highlighted portion of the URL below for an example of a Google Drive Shared Drive ID.
4. Once you have added Ironclad as a member, please send the Shared Drive ID to your CSM who will use this to complete the integration.
1. Create a folder in your main Egnyte directory where you would like all your Ironclad contracts to be stored. The title should be generic, for example, "Ironclad Contracts." Click on the newly created folder to identify the folder path as seen in the below screenshot boxed in red. You will need to share this folder path with your CSM as explained in Step 4:
2. Access Settings > Users & Groups > Add New Account. Select the Power User option as depicted here:
3. Fill in the New Power User profile as depicted below.
Note: The email must be firstname.lastname@example.org in order for Ironclad to receive and properly store the login credentials. Egnyte will send the credentials to Ironclad automatically when the profile is saved.
4. Provide the following information to your CSM who will complete the integration and email you a confirmation and ask for your verification:
- The Subdomain of your Egnyte account. (This is the first section of the web address where you access your Egnyte folder and is typically your company name as in the highlighted section of the example here: ironclad.egnyte.com)
- The folder path directory as identified in Step 1.
Note: Sometimes Ironclad will create a system directory name ‘Ironclad Revisions’ to store some internal metadata about previous versions of a draft at the root drive. This folder’s directory is not customizable.
1. Log in to Ironclad as a Company Admin, click on your name in the top right corner and select Company Settings from the drop-down menu. Select Integrations on the left-hand panel and that will take you to the integrations page shown below.
2. Under Document Storage, select OneDrive for Business and you will be directed to the following page:
- Click on Link to OneDrive for Business Account, and you will be directed to log in to your OneDrive account. Note: We recommend linking to a service account and not a personal account. In the event of issues or users leaving the company, it's much easier to troubleshoot and deal with a service account.
- In order to complete the setup, you will need to create a folder in your main OneDrive directory, and title it with something generic, such as “Ironclad Legal."
- Once the steps above have been completed, contact Support@ and share the following information to complete the integration:
- The newly created folder name
- If you have more than one OneDrive drive associated with the Microsoft account you logged into, inform the CSM which Drive to link to.