If you are not sure which sign-in method to use, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your internal Legal department.
Google Sign In
To sign in with Google, go to https://ironcladapp.com/signin and select Sign in with Google. Be sure to select your ‘@company.com’ account if you have multiple Google accounts.
If you are having trouble logging in for the first time, please follow these suggestions and try logging in again:
- 3rd party cookies are enabled
- Chrome extensions aren’t blocking Ironclad
- Sometimes you can try logging in through incognito mode to check this since extensions often don’t work in incognito mode.
- Do the following: Settings --> Advanced --> Clear browsing data --> Cached images and files
- Make sure pop-ups are enabled for Ironclad
Ironclad Password Sign In
To sign in with a password, go to https://ironcladapp.com/signin and enter your email, select Continue and you will be prompted to enter your password.
If you were sent an email to log in for the first time, you will click the link in that email to create a password and sign in.
If you're not receiving any emails from Ironclad regarding setting or resetting your password, please check the Common Reasons for Unreceived Email Notifications article.
Typically, if your company is set up with SSO sign-in capabilities, when you enter your email in the Sign In page in Ironclad you should be redirected to your standard company IT sign-in page.
Or you can try going to your SAML/SSO provider and looking to see if there is an Ironclad tile/link.
If neither of those works, feel free to reach out to email@example.com or your IT team.