This article will walk you through how to Smart Import contracts into your Repository by sending an email to your Repository.
- Auto-forwarding DocuSign signed contracts to the Ironclad Repository
- Forwarding physical documents via fax/scanner by directly creating a user that corresponds to your scanner/fax machine’s email address and sending an email to the Ironclad repository from the device
- Set up an email address as an Ironclad user that auto-forwards emails from a scanner/fax machine to the Ironclad Repository email address for your company
- Click on your profile icon located in the top right corner of Ironclad. Navigate to Company Settings > Profile > Repository email. Copy the Repository email
- Send an email to the email address with the contracts that need to be imported. They must be in PDF, DOC, or DOCX format.
You must send the email from the email address associated with your Ironclad user account.