This article will walk you through how to add and remove your company's logo in Ironclad. This article will also include a list of where your company's logo will be displayed in Ironclad.
- Click on your profile icon located in the top right corner of Ironclad, and then click Company Settings.
- Under Company Logo, click Upload. Select your company logo.
The recommended logo size is 400px by 130px.
- To remove your company logo, click Remove.
Where is My Company's Logo Displayed in Ironclad?
Once you upload your company's logo, it displays in the following notifications:
- Notification to approve a workflow
- Notification of a paused workflow
- Notification of a canceled workflow
- Notification of an @mention
- Notification of a comment in the workflow
- Notification of assigned Internal Form
- Notification to confirm uploaded packet (partially/fully)
- Notification to review Archive Step
- Notification to collect signatures
- Notification of reminder to approve a workflow
- Notification of a workflow reverted back to Review Step because a signer declined to sign
- Notification to review workflow because a signer declined to sign