This topic will show you how to set up the Ironclad Documents Lightning Component.
This article is intended for users with Ironclad Managed Package Version 3.0 or higher. The content may not be accurate for lower version numbers.
The Ironclad Documents Lightning Web Component lives on an Ironclad Workflow record in Salesforce and allows users to interact with documents related to the corresponding workflow in Ironclad in the following ways:
- View Documents: allows users to open a preview iFrame where they can see current and previous document versions.
- Download Documents: allows users to download documents associated with the workflow from the preview iFrame.
- Upload Document: allows users to add new documents, upload new versions of existing documents, and upload signed packets to the workflow using an upload document iFrame in Salesforce.
- Email Documents: allows users to send documents using an email documents iFrame.
Add Lightning Component To Ironclad Workflow Record Page Layout
- In Salesforce, click the App Launcher icon indicated by a square grid in the top left corner. Search for and select Ironclad Workflows.
- Select the workflow you want to add the lightning component to.
- In the top right corner, click the Setup icon indicated by a blue gear. Click Edit Page.
- In the Components panel on the left, locate the Custom - Managed section. Drag Ironclad Next Steps onto the page.
- Click Save.