This article will show you how to set up the Ironclad Messages Lightning Component.
This article is intended for users with Ironclad Managed Package Version 3.0 or higher. The content may not be accurate for lower version numbers.
The Ironclad Messages Lightning Web Component lives on an Ironclad workflow record in Salesforce and allows users to view and interact with the communication feed related to the workflow in the following ways:
- The Chat tab allows users to view and send comments as well as mention other workflow participants.
- The Email tab allows users to view and send emails related to the workflow via email documents iFrame.
Add Lightning Component To Ironclad Workflow Record Page Layout
- In Salesforce, click the App Launcher icon indicated by a square grid in the top left corner. Search for and select Ironclad Workflows.
- Select the workflow you want to add the lightning component to.
- In the top right corner, click the Setup icon indicated by a blue gear. Click Edit Page.
- In the Components panel on the left, locate the Custom - Managed section. Drag Ironclad Messages onto the page.
- Click Save.