This topic will provide you with an overview of Clickwrap groups.
This topic is specific to the New Clickwrap Experience. If you are using the Classic Clickwrap Experience, refer to the Classic Clickwrap Experience documentation.
Clickwrap Groups allow you to setup and configure how and when a Clickwrap agreement is presented and accepted. You can manage the design, which templates are included, and many other options to determine the best blend of customer experience and legal enforceability.
The Clickwraps tab contains all of your Clickwraps whether they are Live or Draft Status.
When you select a Clickwrap Group, the Details tab displays. The Details tab includes:
- Templates: The Group’s templates.
- Snapshot Locations: The Group’s Snapshot Locations.
- What does the signer see?: The type of container that displays the Template.
- Acceptance Language: The phrase that asks the user to accept the terms.
- Acceptance Experience: The various acceptance settings. This includes whether or not a user must scroll to the bottom for accepting, if a confirmation email is sent after the user accepts the terms, and which templates display under different circumstances.