This topic will walk you through how to update your account settings.
This topic is specific to the New Clickwrap Experience. If you are using the Classic Clickwrap Experience, refer to the Classic Clickwrap Experience documentation.
The Account Settings tab displays your Clickwrap account settings. Each of these is editable except for your ID.
- To view your legal center, click your initials located in the top right corner > Settings > Account Settings.
- Edit your settings:
- ID: This ID is set by Ironclad. You cannot edit it.
- Name: The account name.
- Email Reply Information (From Name and From Email Address): These fields display on emails that Ironclad sends on your behalf. Choose a From Name and From Email Address that your signers will recognize and trust. Note: If you set Email Replay Information in the site’s properties, Ironclad will use that information instead of the account information for emails from that site.
- Company Name: The name of your company. This name displays in the footer of emails, as required by law.
- Company Address (Street Address, City, State, and Postal Code): The mailing address of your company. This name also displays in the footer of your emails.
- Click Save.