This topic will walk you through how to add a new site to your Clickwrap account.
This topic is specific to the New Clickwrap Experience. If you are using the Classic Clickwrap Experience, refer to the Classic Clickwrap Experience documentation.
Required Permissions: Admin
If you want to add multiple sites to your account, reach out to your Customer Success Representative.
- Click your initials located in the top right corner > Settings > Sites. This opens the Clickwrap Classic Experience.
- Click the plus sign located in the bottom right corner.
- Enter the Site Name and URL.
- Enable or disable the Sandbox toggle depending on the site's purpose. To learn more about sandbox sites, refer to Sandbox Sites.
- Click Create Site.
- If you do not see your site, refresh the page.
- When you create a new site, you are designated as its Owner and are the only user with access it. Invite other users to your new site. To do so, refer to Manage Clickwrap Users.