This topic will walk you through how to customize colors for Track Changes in Ironclad Editor.
You can choose from a set of colors for your tracked changes so you can easily distinguish them in your document.
- To access Ironclad Editor through the Review and Change section of your workflow, hover over the document and click Edit Document indicated by a pencil icon.
- To access Ironclad Editor through your document, click on your document’s file name, and then click Edit Document located in the top right corner.
- Click Track Changes > Preferences.
- Select whether you want to customize the colors by Author or Type of Change.
- Select colors for Insertions, Deletions, and Comments.
- Click Apply.