This topic will provide you with tips to configure contracts for your Legal Center.
This topic is specific to the Clickwrap New Experience. If you are using the Classic Clickwrap Experience, refer to the Classic Clickwrap Experience documentation.
There are specific ways to set up your Templates in Ironclad Clickwrap in order to be the most counterparty-friendly in your Legal Centers.
Add a Table of Contents
The best way to make your Templates easily accessible for your counterparties in the Legal Center is to add a Table of Contents with anchors at the top of the Template.
Anchors are like bookmarks in a document. When they are applied to a line in the Table of Contents, upon clicking that line, counterparties will be automatically routed to the associated section in the Template.
Format the Table of Contents
- Using the editor, add a Table of Contents heading at the top of the Template.
- Beneath the Tables of Contents heading, add the names of the Template’s sections in your desired style and hierarchy.
Create Anchors for the Table of Contents
- Scroll down to and highlight the first section of the Template.
- Click Set Block Anchor.
- Enter a name for the section’s anchor in your desired naming convention, then select OK.
Note: The anchor name must be completely unique across all Templates in your site.
- Scroll up to the Table of Contents and highlight the corresponding section’s name.
- Click Insert Link.
- In the URL field, enter a pound sign/hashtag, then the anchor name. Select Insert.
- Repeat steps 1-6 for the remaining sections in the Template.
Add Translations to Versions
This feature is no longer being sold and is exclusively managed in the Clickwrap Classic Experience.
If you have access to the Translations feature and have questions, reach out to Ironclad Support.