This topic will provide you with an overview of Clickwrap Legal Centers.
This topic is specific to the Clickwrap New Experience. If you are using the Classic Clickwrap Experience, refer to the Classic Clickwrap Experience documentation.
Legal Center Overview
When you publish a new version of a Template in Ironclad Clickwrap, that new version will automatically push to the Legal Center, so your counterparties always see the most up-to-date version of your Templates.
A default Legal Center is automatically included with your Ironclad Clickwrap account. It contains all published, public Templates in the associated site.
Depending on your plan, you may have access to create additional Legal Centers in your site. To learn more about additional Legal Centers, refer to Create Additional Legal Centers.
Legal Center Layout
- Table of Contents: Lists the public, published Templates on your Legal Center.
- Version Dropdown: Displays a list of the Template’s previous versions.
- Effective Date: The date the selected version was effective. This can be modified in-app.
- Download Link: Upon click, downloads a PDF of the Template version.
- Manage Legal Centers
- Customize Legal Centers
- Create Additional Legal Centers
- Set Up Legal Center Custom Subdomain
- Tips to Configure Templates for the Legal Center