This article will provide you with an overview of Clickwrap Legal Centers.
This topic is specific to the Clickwrap New Experience. If you are using the Classic Clickwrap Experience, refer to the Classic Clickwrap Experience documentation.
Legal Centers Overview
When you publish a new version of a Template in Ironclad Clickwrap, that new version will automatically push to the Legal Center, so your counterparties always see the most up-to-date version of your Templates.
A default Legal Center is automatically included with your Ironclad Clickwrap account. It contains all published, public Templates in the associated site. If you have multiple Template in your Legal Center you can click and drag them up and down on the Legal Center configuration page to reorder how they display.
Depending on your plan, you may have access to create additional Legal Centers in your site. To learn more about additional Legal Centers, refer to Create Additional Legal Centers.
Legal Center Layout
- Table of Contents: Lists the public, published Templates on your Legal Center.
- Version Dropdown: Displays a list of the Template’s previous versions. You can choose to disable this and only show the latest published version in the Legal Center's settings.
- Effective Date: The date the selected version was effective. You can modify the latest version's effective date in-app.
- Change Summary: An optional summary added to the selected version. You can add this in the template editor prior to publishing the version.
- Download Link: Upon click, downloads a PDF of the Template version.