This topic will walk you through how to publish guides.
This topic is specific to the New Clickwrap Experience. If you are using the Classic Clickwrap Experience, refer to the Classic Clickwrap Experience documentation.
Publish a Guide
Your Clickwrap Group can have many Guides that represent different methods you may use to integrate Clickwrap into your website or app.
- In Ironclad Clickwrap, select the group you want to publish a Guide for. Click the Guides tab.
- If you already have a Guide set up, you can create a new Playground. Playgrounds are drafts that are not shared with the rest of your users. If you want to publish a playground, skip to step 6.
- If you have not created a Guide, click Create a Guide. You are asked a series of questions that generate two things:
- Instructions with code snippets to copy any paste into your code base.
- A live preview you can interact with to see how Clickwrap works and how your specific Clickwrap group will be embedded into your website or app.
- At any time you can click on the text box within each decision to add notes for your technical team as to why you made a specific selection.
- Click the Preview tab to view a live preview you can interact with to see how Clickwrap works and how your specific Clickwrap group will be embedded into your website or app.
- Click Publish located in the top right corner. This makes it available to everyone on your Clickwrap site. They can then reference your configured Guide as a blueprint for integrating with Clickwrap.