- Private Messages for Workflow Designer
- Response to Thread Notification Update
- Contract Completion Email on Workflow Designer
- Group Access for Individual Repository Permissions
- API Update:
- Users are now able to get the status of approvals for a workflow during the Review step using this new endpoint
- Field Assignment for Related Record
- Track Changes on Ironclad Editor
- Date Format Update on Form Builder — YYYY/MM/DD
- Participants Update: Users Looped Into a Workflow OnlyWhen Action Is Required
- Participating In Column on Dashboard
To Activate the new Participants Update, you will need to republish your workflows. Please DO NOT "unpublish" and "republish" your workflow if you have Salesforce Configurations set up or other API configurations set up. Instead, go into your Workflow Designer template, make a change, then adjust this back to then click Publish again.
For example, change your Archiver role from Owner to Legal. Then change it back to Owner to be able to click Publish.
Another option is to add a Reviewer, select a group, then remove that Approver role to be able to Publish.
If you are wanting to Activate this feature for any Custom-Built workflows, please reach out firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with this!