This topic will walk you through Repository contract reminders and how to configure them.
Ironclad help you stay on top of your contractual obligations by sending you weekly email reminders for contracts in your Repository that you want to be reminded about. This enables you to stay on top of upcoming expirations and renewals, stay informed of large contracts that have been executed recently, and keep tabs on contracts with special obligations. You can set up reminders for any set of contracts that you can search for in your Repository. Once you create the reminder, the search and filters are re-run every week, and the resulting contracts are included in an email reminder.
Contract reminders can only be sent to Ironclad user emails. Email reminders include up to 15 contracts with up to 5 pieces of metadata for each contract. The emails also include a link to the Repository so you can view the complete list of contracts if it exceeds 15.
If you want to stop receiving a reminder that someone else created, contact your organization’s Ironclad administrator.
Contract Reminders allow you to set up weekly email reminders for any set of contracts you can filter for in the Repository using a saved view. For example, if you want to configure a contract reminder for contracts expiring within 60 days, you must create a saved view that defines your unique date field as between 0 and 60 days. You can then set a reminder based off of this view.
If you delete the view that the contract reminder is associated with, the contract reminder is also deleted.
- In Ironclad, click the Repository tab.
- In the left panel, select the existing view you want to set a reminder for, or create a new view.
- Click Create a Scheduled Reminder.
- If you did not have an existing view, you are asked to name your new view based on your existing filters and search. Enter a name and click Save.
- If you are an administrator, in the To field, select the users you would like to receive the reminder. Each recipient receives an email showing only the records they have permission to access. If you are not an administrator, you can only send reminders for yourself.
- If you are an administrator and want to send the contract reminder to the workflow owners of all of the records, select Send to Workflow Owners. This option is only available for workflows that were archived after August 2021.
- In the Subject field, customize the email reminder’s name.
- In the Email body, customize the body of the email.
- Click Customize properties. Choose the metadata that you want to include in the email. You can include up to 5 properties for each contract.
- Click Send a test email to test your reminder. A sample email is sent to your email. Review the reminder to verify that you are happy with your configuration.
- Click Create.
From the Repository
- In the left panel, select the saved view that the contract reminder is associated with.
- Click View Scheduled Reminder. You can modify or delete the reminder.
- Click on your name located in the top right corner of Ironclad. Navigate to Company Settings > Notifications > Contract Reminders. You can view all of the contract reminders that you have created, and modify or delete each one.