This topic will walk you through a few common reasons as to why an email notification might not be received.
Common Reasons for Unreceived Email Notifications
There are a few common reasons why an email notification might not be received:
- The email provided is incorrect: Verify that the email address submitted in the launch form is correct. If it is incorrect, you can change it using the ‘Edit Info’ form.
- The email is in the recipient’s spam/junk folder: Verify that that the email was not labeled as spam and filtered into your junk folder.
- The recipient’s email filters are blocking the email.
- For Ironclad emails, verify that the email settings are not blocking messages from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- For signature requests, make sure that the email settings are not blocking messages from your eSignature platform.
Common Email Notification Questions
There are a few questions that we are commonly asked regarding email notifications:
Why can't I @mention a specific user?
Typically, if a user is unavailable to @mention it means they have not been added to Ironclad or have not yet signed in.
Why hasn't a new user received any notifications?
New users do not receive Ironclad notifications until they have signed into the application and completed their profile. This applies to email alias users as well.
I am an existing user and am still not receiving Ironclad notifications.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your email is being suppressed or blocked.