This topic will walk you through how to reassign workflows in bulk from the Dashboard.
In the Dashboard, you can select workflows to reassign from one user to another. This is useful in situations such as when your company reorganizes, onboards new employees, or shifts work if an employee is out of office for the holidays.
Reassign Workflows in Bulk
Required Role: Administrator
- In Ironclad, click on the Dashboard tab.
- Select the workflows you want to reassign. If you do not select at least one workflow, all of the workflows in your view will be reassigned.
- Click the three stacked dots located in the upper right corner, and then click Reassign.
- Choose the From user, the specific roles (e.g., owner, approvers, archiver, etc.) to be reassigned, and the Reassign to user.
- After the reassignment is complete, both the admin who did the reassignment and the recipient will have a new saved view added to their Dashboard. Recipients will also receive an email with a link to the saved view.