This topic will walk you through how to pause and resume workflows.
If you need to pause a contract at the Review step, rather than canceling and restarting the contract when the time comes to continue negotiations, you can pause the workflow to clear up your Dashboard. This feature is available to all users and resets all approvals when a workflow is paused.
When you pause a workflow, Ironclad updates your process reporting for the workflow. The time a workflow is paused is not captured in the total time spent in Review. The time a workflow is paused is subtracted out of the total time spent in Review.
Pause and Resume a Workflow
- Click the Dashboard tab, and then select the workflow you want to pause.
- Click the three stacked dots located next to the workflow’s name, and then click Pause Workflow.
- Leave a comment describing why you are pausing the workflow, @mention any necessary users, and then click Confirm.
- If you want to locate a paused workflow, click the Dashboard tab, and then filter your workflows by Status, selecting Paused from the dropdown.
- When you want to resume the workflow, click Resume Workflow.