This article will walk you through how to add the Flow action to your Salesforce Flow.
For SFDC integrations versions 2.16 and above, we do not support adding a linked source to an Ironclad Workflow object. If this happens, please contact Ironclad support.
There are many valuable use cases where the sync Flow action can be used to streamline contract processes in Salesforce. In related articles, we walk through a few common uses for the Flow action:
Create a Manual Sync Option
- Allow your business users to decide when to sync information back to Ironclad with the click of a button.
Create an Automated Sync Based on CPQ Quote Update
- Automate the sync when an opportunity is in the Closed/Won stage.
Create an Automated Sync Based on Opportunity Stage Change
- Ensure the information in Ironclad accurately reflects changes to quote line items.
In order to use the Ironclad Sync action, you must add it to your Salesforce Flow.
- In Salesforce, navigate to the Flow Builder and open the Salesforce flow you want to update.
- Locate where you want to add the Ironclad Sync action. At that point in the flow, click Add Element indicated by a plus sign icon.
- In the window that displays, type “sync” in the search box, and then click Ironclad Sync in the results. You can also narrow the search to Apex Actions if there are too many results in your Salesforce org.