This topic contains a detailed log of each Salesforce Integration release from version 2.30 and on.
This topic contains a detailed documentation log of each Salesforce Integration release from version 2.30 and on.
You can find troubleshooting guidance at the following links. If you have any other questions, please reach out to Ironclad Support.
Before you upgrade your Salesforce integration, you must:
- Contact your Ironclad support representative to request that your account is enabled for access to the new Salesforce integration features.
- If you have previously used this article to set up a related list using Process Builder, remove the process that you created. To do this:
- In Salesforce, navigate to Setup > Process Builder. Delete the process that you created.
If you were previously using package version 2.30+ and added an access token, please re-enter your access token after upgrading to package version 3.0+. Follow the instructions in Modifying an Existing Access Token in Salesforce.
This update includes several new features to enhance negotiation and collaboration capabilities in Salesforce:
- upload new document versions (redlines), including fully signed signature packets
- full access to Ironclad’s powerful document viewer, including version comparison, document labels, DOCX and PDF downloads
- view and respond to workflow comments
- add workflow participants using @mentions
- share documents with counterparties
- enhanced admin tracking and controls
We’ve also updated our Salesforce permissions model to include new custom permissions, which enable you to have granular Salesforce controls that customize the integration to your exact business processes.
To learn more about the improved permission model, refer to Manage Salesforce Permissions (Version 3.0 and Above).
If you are using the Salesforce Initiated Data Refresh and Sync features (see Version 2.30+ below), we strongly encourage you to implement Salesforce API usage notifications to monitor your API call consumption. Please reach out to your Salesforce account team with any questions related to these notifications:
Ironclad Approvals Module:
Salesforce Initiated Data Refresh and Sync:
- Refresh Mapped Data in an Ironclad Workflow Overview
- Add the Flow Action to Your Salesforce Flow
- Manually Refresh Salesforce-Mapped Data in an Ironclad Workflow
- Create an Automated Sync Based on CPQ Quote Update
- Create an Automated Sync Based on Opportunity Stage Change
Expanded Permissions and User Guidance for Embedded Workflow Launch:
For reference, please also see the main articles on workflow launch: