This article will walk you through how to configure the Workflow Status Path Component in Salesforce.
This article is intended for users setting up the Ironclad Salesforce Integration for the first time or for those doing a fresh install of the Ironclad Managed Package. For more information on how to set up the Salesforce Integration, refer to the Salesforce New Installation Guide.
- In Salesforce, navigate to Setup > User Interface > Path Settings and click Enable. If you don’t see the button, you already have Path Settings enabled.
- Verify the Status Path for the Ironclad Workflow, which was added via the managed package, is set to Active.
- Click App Launcher indicated by nine stacked dots in the top left corner. Search for and click on Ironclad Workflows.
- Click New. This is a placeholder record you can delete later.
- Enter an Ironclad Workflow Name and Workflow ID. Click Save.
- Click Setup indicated by a gear icon in the top right corner, and then click Edit Page.
- Drag the Path component to the header section of the page.
- Select the Hide path update button checkbox and click Save.
- If the activation modal does not immediately appear after you click Save, click Activation to activate the page based on your organization’s needs.
- Activate the page as Org Default or App Default depending on your organization’s needs. We recommend that you activate this Lightning page for both Sales and Sales Console apps. Click Close.
- Verify that the path’s status bar displays on the test Ironclad Workflow object. Once the activation is complete, if you used a test record, delete the record by exiting the page layout editor, clicking the dropdown icon in the top right, and click Delete.