Enable Workflow Sync
Workflows must be in the Review stage to be included in workflow sync.
- Verify you have the Ironclad Managed Package installed in your Salesforce instance.
- Log into your Ironclad account. Click on your profile icon located in the top right corner. Navigate to Company Settings > Integrations > Salesforce.
- Click Add Workflow Configuration and select a workflow.
- Click Edit Workflow Sync Settings.
- To track the workflow status within Salesforce, under the Workflow Sync section, select Enable sync to the Ironclad Workflow Object. A direct link to the source Salesforce record is added to the workflow in Ironclad. A link is also added to your Ironclad workflow custom field in Salesforce.
If a lookup field is added to the Ironclad Workflow object in Salesforce (e.g., an Opportunity lookup) and that object is referenced in the Workflow Launch configuration, Ironclad will attempt to populate the field.
- If you want to update the workflow if the information has changed in Salesforce, go to your workflow in Ironclad and click Refresh from source or Correct Information. This button is located in your Activity Feed and the right information column.
This button will not display if your workflow was not generated from Salesforce using Workflow Launch.
- If the sync fails, a Correct Information button displays in the Activity Feed. Click Correct Information to correct the information in Ironclad.
Enable Document Sync
- Documents: This method syncs your drafts and signed documents back to the Ironclad Workflow object in Salesforce.
- (Legacy) Linked Sources: This method connects Salesforce source objects to Ironclad Workflows for package versions 2.1 and below. You do not need to set this up if you are using package versions 2.5 or above.
If you want to sync your draft and signed documents back to the Ironclad Workflow object in Salesforce, set up your workflow sync with Documents. To do this:
- Select whether you want Draft documents and/or Signed documents to sync.
- From the dropdown, select whether you want to Sync documents to Files or Sync documents to Notes & Attachments (default).