This article will walk you through how to complete your Ironclad approvals in Salesforce. This includes how to set up your Ironclad approvals in Salesforce.
This article is intended for users with version 2.30+ of the Ironclad Managed Package. The information may not be accurate for previous versions.
The Approve button displays for Salesforce users based on the email address (NOT the username) of the current user. This email address must exactly match the Ironclad account’s email.
The Ironclad module on the right can display the status of approvals. If you are an approver on the contract, you can approve the contract in this module.
The Ironclad module on the right can display the status of the signature packets. It also provides an option to return the contract to an editable state by clicking Revert to Review.
- Add an Ironclad authorization token to Salesforce.
- To set up your Ironclad approvals in Salesforce, you must add a component to your Salesforce page layout. To do this, open your Salesforce instance, and click on the App Launcher indicated by a grid of dots.
- Search for "Ironclad Workflows", and then click on Ironclad Workflows.
- Click on the workflow you want to configure. You are taken to the details page for this workflow.
- Click Setup indicated by a gear icon in the top right corner. Click Edit Page.
- In the Custom - Managed section located in the Components panel, click and drag Ironclad Next Steps to where you want it on the page.
- Click Save and Activate.