This topic will walk you through how to collect signatures online.
In most workflow templates, once all of the approvals a collected, Ironclad automatically sends signature requests to the designated counterparty and company signers via your company’s E-signature provider.
Some inbound workflows have the signature order already built-in and the information auto-filled. Generally, though, you must specify the order of signers for inbound workflows. The order in which you add signers in the Sign Document window is the order in which the requests are sent out.
Collect a Signature Online
- After your document is approved, you can either upload a fully signed agreement or click Collect signatures online.
- To collect signatures online, enter the name and email of each signer, clicking the plus sign to add an additional signer. (Some workflows have sequential signatures enabled, meaning the order in which you add signers matters.)
- Once you have added all of the names and email addresses, click Prepare Document. The document preparation checklist displays.
- Drag and drop your signature, date, and text fields into your contract. Signature fields are required, but date and text fields are optional. Drag the bottom right corner of a field to resize it.
- Click Finish and Request Signature. Ironclad sends a signature request to each of the designated signers via your company’s eSignature provider.
- Use the workflow’s Activity Feed to track when a signature request has been viewed.