This topic will walk you through how to upload signed documents to Ironclad.
If, after signature requests have been sent out, an alternatively signed copy is sent back through email, you can upload the partially or fully-executed PDF and, in doing so, automatically cancel the pending eSignature requests.
- Click Upload Signed Document.
- Select the document you want to upload. Click Next: Select signers.
- Select the signatures that are included in the document. This is only available for workflows based off of a template. For inbound workflows, you must upload the fully signed document.
- If a party that is not listed as a signer signs the agreement, you need to select the checkbox next to the original signer's name. At this time, there is not an option to edit or input an alternate signer name in the Sign step.
- If you uploaded a fully signed packet:
- Click Confirm and proceed to Archive Step to manually push the signature packet to the Archive.
- Click Confirm and proceed to save packet to review the signature packet before pushing it to the Archive.
- If you uploaded a partially signed packet, Confirm and proceed to tag. Add signatures tags as directed.
- Click Confirm and save packet.
- The signature requests are automatically cancelled. If only one person has signed, you can collect the final signatures through your eSignature provider, or you can upload a signed document again. To collect the final signatures through your eSignature provider:
- Click Collect eSignature. You are prompted to place signatures in the document for the remaining signers.
- Click Finish and Request Signatures. Ironclad sends a signature request to the designated signers through your company’s eSignature provider.