This topic will walk you through how to upload multiple documents during the Review step of a workflow.
You can add additional documents, rename those documents, and remove and upload a new version of them as negotiations progress. You can also view redlines and use the Ironclad Editor to update all of these documents and versions.
Additional documents are included as part of the signature packet and require the signature coordinator to place signature tags before sending them out for eSignature.
If your company uses Ironclad’s API, refer to Multiple Documents API Overview for additional information on handling multiple documents with Ironclad’s API.
Upload Multiple Documents
- In the workflow you want to update, click Update Document.
- Click Add Additional Documents indicated by a plus sign. Select a file and click Upload.
- To rename a file, click the three stacked dots beside the file and click Rename. If you no longer want to update the file name, click the X to exit.
- To remove a file, click the three stacked dots beside the file and click Remove. This removes the document’s enter history, not just the current version of the file.
- To upload a new version of an existing file, click Upload New Version next to the file you want to update. This maintains the version history of the document, allows you to view redlines, and edit the document as needed.
- Leave a comment and click Submit.