This topic will walk you through how to generate a process metric report. This include the details of the excel report.
Generate a Process Metrics Report
Admins can generate a report on the status progression and user actions of all contracts in a given time frame.
Workflows that were live during your selected time frame are included. Workflows that were started before the time frame, but that were approved, signed, archived, or cancelled during the time frame are also included.
- Click the Dashboard tab.
- Click the More button located next to the Start Workflow button. Click Generate Report.
- Specify the range of dates to pull workflows from.
- Click Send Report. A confirmation message appear in the bottom right corner.
- Reports can take several minutes to an hour to generate depending on the timeline selected and the number of workflows. Once the report is completed, you receive a notification email that “Your Ironclad Workflow Report is Ready” with an excel spreadsheet attached.
Process Metrics Report in Excel
First Tab: Overview
The Overview tab provides a summary of your workflows from the Create step through the Sign step. The excel file defaults to this page.
- Total Workflows Launched: This chart displays the total number of workflows that were live during your specified time period.
- Average Days to Completion: This chart displays the average number of days it took to complete a contract.
- Count of Workflows by Step: This chart displays a summary of workflows in each step of the contracting process. This includes canceled workflows.
- Workflows Launched by Group: This chart displays the workflows in each group. You can find a list of your groups on the Company Settings page.
Second Tab: Workflow Steps Breakdown
This Workflow Steps Breakdown tab breaks down workflows by type and step in the contracting process. This includes canceled workflows. This is a more granular version of the Count of Workflows By Step graph on the Overview tab.
Third Tab: User Actions
The User Actions tab breaks down actions by user.
Fourth Tab: Pivots
This Pivot tab is a bridge between the blue tabs on the right (raw data) and red tabs on the left (graphs) as the pivot tables.
Blue Tabs: Raw Data
There are three blue tabs: Workflows, Workflow Actions, and User Groups. Each of these tabs have timestamps for different actions by users on each workflow. You can use this raw data to create more graphs of your own. These tabs also include workflow metadata for the active workflows you generate the report for.