This topic will walk you through how to create a workflow configuration from a template.
- Create a Workflow Configuration from a Template
- Customize Your Workflow Configuration Built From a Template
Create a Workflow Configuration from a Template
- In Ironclad, click the Workflow Designer tab.
- Click New from template. The Workflow Library displays.
- Click on a template to view the related details including:
Tab Description Documents Lists all documents that can be generated from the workflow. Fields Lists all fields, generated from forms or formulas, that can be used in the workflow. Conditions Lists all conditions that can be triggered in the workflow. Record Properties Lists all record properties that are generated from the workflow to be tracked in the Repository.
- To preview the form, click Preview Form. You can add your own details to see what the form will look like.
- To preview the configuration, click Preview Configuration. You can customize the configuration to preview what it will look like.
- This does not add it to your workflow configurations. To do this, while you are previewing the configuration, click Copy to my company located in the top right corner.
- To add the template to your workflow configurations, click Make a copy.
- Customize your workflow configuration built from a template.
Customize Your Workflow Configuration Built From a Template
- Create a workflow configuration from a template. If you have already created your workflow configuration from a template, click the Workflow Designer tab. The workflow configuration is located under your Not Published workflows.
- Click the Document tab:
- If you see a document: This document is already uploaded and tagged with fields. With documents and fields, your company can generate the same contract in many ways. To customize this document, toggle from Tag to Edit mode. Erase the highlighted texts and replace it with your company’s information. Toggle back to Tag mode to exit Edit mode.
- If you do not see a document: The paper source is set to Counterparty’s paper, and your users will be asked to upload the document later when they’re launching the contracting workflow.
- Click the Create tab to review and customize your launch form. Review the multiple choice responses in the launch form and edit them to match your company’s responses. A launch form collects input from your users when they start a contracting workflow. The input, stored in fields, is used to customize documents and trigger conditions in the workflow.
- Click the Review tab to configure your approvers.
- Click the Sign tab to configure your signers.
- Click the Archive tab. Review the naming of the record type and edit it to match your company’s naming conventions. A completed workflow is stored as a record in the Repository. Every record is classified under a record type.
- Click the gear icon located in the upper left corner to edit your workflow’s naming conventions.
- If you haven’t already copied the template to your company, click Copy to my company to save the template and any edits you’ve made. Otherwise, click Save to preserve your progress. Saved changes will not go live to your company until you publish the changes.
- If you want to start using the workflow configuration for your contracts, click Publish. Published changes only affect newly launched workflows, not workflows in progress.