This topic will walk you through how to enable signature reassignment.
If you have a Dropbox Sign or DocuSign eSignature integration, you can reassign your signatures by turning on Allow eSignature reassignment for signers. If you use AdobeSign, the is automatically enabled and requires no further action on workflow templates.
For this feature to work:
- If you use Dropbox Sign, you must have the Premium plan or above.
- If you use DocuSign, you must have the Standard plan or above.
New workflow templates have this setting enabled by default. You may have to update existing workflow templates to use this functionality. If you want to learn more about eSignature reassignment once the request has been sent out, refer to the Reassign Signers for eSignature Integrations.
Enable Signature Reassignment
- Click on the Workflow Designer tab and select the workflow configuration you want to modify. Click the Sign tab, and then click Settings.
- Under the Signature Experience section, locate the Reassignment in eSignature dropdown. Select Signers can reassign themselves.
- Click Save located in the top right corner.