This topic will walk you through how to link Ironclad Contract Life Management (CLM) and Ironclad Clickwrap. This includes how to access your Clickwrap account and authenticate the integration.
You can link Ironclad CLM and Ironclad Clickwrap to unlock our Ironclad Clickwrap for CLM offering. This offering encompasses the following features:
- Public workflows
- Workflows with Click-to-Accept
Public workflows are self-service, publicly hosted contracts that are triggered via a launch form.
Workflows with Click-to-Accept allow contracts to be executed (or “accepted”) with a click of a button in place of an eSignature.
If you’re not sure which features you have access to or need additional assistance, refer to the Ironclad Products Overview or reach out to email@example.com.
Accept Invitation to Ironclad Clickwrap
To enable the features listed above, Ironclad Support will need to grant a user from your CLM instance access to Ironclad Clickwrap.
We recommend providing Ironclad Support with a generic integration user for this step (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) that already has access to Ironclad CLM.
After Support completes your request to invite the integration user to Ironclad Clickwrap, the integration user will receive an email from email@example.com. This email will confirm they are being invited to “Your Company Name” on Ironclad Clickwrap.
Upon receiving this email, the integration user must follow the steps below:
- Click the link in the email to begin user account setup.
- Enter a username and password. The username must be the email address provided in the invitation email.
- Once you have completed your registration, log in to Ironclad Clickwrap.
Authenticate the Clickwrap and CLM Integration
After the integration user successfully logs into Ironclad Clickwrap, they can finish connecting your CLM and Clickwrap accounts by authenticating the integration.
To authenticate the integration, the integration user must follow the steps below:
- Log in to Ironclad CLM (ironcladapp.com).
- Click your name in the top right corner and then click Company Settings.
- Click Integrations > Ironclad Clickwrap > Link Account.
- Log in using your Ironclad Clickwrap credentials.
- Click Authorize. The connection is complete, and your team can begin using public workflows and workflows with Click-to-Accept.