This topic will walk you through how to link Ironclad Contract Life Management (CLM) and Ironclad Clickwrap. This includes how to access your Clickwrap account and authenticate the integration.
You can link Ironclad CLM and Ironclad Clickwrap to unlock our Ironclad Clickwrap for CLM offering. This offering encompasses the following features:
- Public workflows
- Workflows with Click-to-Accept
Public workflows are self-service, publicly hosted contracts that are triggered via a launch form.
Workflows with Click-to-Accept allow contracts to be executed (or “accepted”) with a click of a button in place of an eSignature.
If you’re not sure which features you have access to or need additional assistance, refer to the Ironclad Products Overview.
To begin, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t already have an Ironclad Clickwrap account, they will set up the offerings you’ve selected and notify you when the process is complete. If you do have an Ironclad Clickwrap account, they will turn on the offerings you’ve selected and then ask you to connect your CLM and Clickwrap accounts (see steps below).
To connect your CLM and Clickwrap accounts, follow the steps below:
- Log in to Ironclad CLM (ironcladapp.com).
- Click your profile icon in the top right corner and then click Company Settings.
- Click Integrations > Ironclad Clickwrap > Link Account.
Log in using your Ironclad Clickwrap credentials.
NOTE The integration user must be an Owner or Admin user in Ironclad Clickwrap.
- Click Authorize. The connection is complete, and your team can begin using public workflows and workflows with Click-to-Accept.
- In the Sign step of your workflow configurations, you should now be able to select Click to Accept as a signature/acceptance method (first screenshot). If you have access to Public Workflows, you should now be able to create them in Workflow Designer (second screenshot). CLM <> Clickwrap account linking will not impact any existing Clickwrap or CLM workflows and configurations.